10.29.2008

Anne

I hadn't seen Anne (a jr. high and high school buddy of mine) in years, so when she called me to do portraits, I was so excited! We had so much fun, and she's still just as beautiful as back in the day! Anne, here's your sneak peek, and we'll be in touch soon!




3 comments:

Melissa said...

So, a couple of days ago Erin told me about your website. Keli, my friend, you do beautiful work. I've always thought so, but looking through your website and your blog I've seen your growth in to an amazing photographer.

You are one of the people that really inspired me early on to pick up a camera and start shooting. So, thanks! :)

Melissa said...

p.s. This is Melissa Seamons btw ;-)

Keli said...

Wow. Thanks! I've seen some of your work too, and you do some pretty amazing stuff yourself.