Keli, Wow, what a beautiful baby boy! He is so handsome with his big eyes wide open. You do such a marvelous job of photographing babies. I am always going to be so grateful you did that for me with little Isaac--now 10 mo. old! Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes a couple weeks ago, by the way! It was so nice of you to remember. :)
3 comments:
Ohhhh! Sweet little Wen! I've said it once, I'll say it again....Babies are your thing. They are beautiful!
Thanks, Rach!
Keli,
Wow, what a beautiful baby boy! He is so handsome with his big eyes wide open. You do such a marvelous job of photographing babies. I am always going to be so grateful you did that for me with little Isaac--now 10 mo. old! Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes a couple weeks ago, by the way! It was so nice of you to remember. :)
Post a Comment