I haven't done a Maternity shoot in a while, so when my dear friend Jen asked, I was so excited. Anyway Jen, I had a fabulous time! And I hope you enjoy your sneak peek. Talk to you soon!
Thanks Keli. You always do a great job. I was a little nervous about wearing a little less than usual with my big belly, but I trusted you and I'm glad I did. They turned out wonderful and will be a great thing to have to remember what my big preggo body looked like.
Thanks for trusting me, and you did a great job! You're simply beautiful and you'll love looking back on your pregnant belly in years to come. Glad you like them!
Jen- You look great i can't believe you are almost done..I was just wondering about you. I sorta lost track on the board and left. I don't know if you remember me or not (lovelycin) anyways good luck and i wish you the best L&D ever!!
4 comments:
Thanks Keli. You always do a great job. I was a little nervous about wearing a little less than usual with my big belly, but I trusted you and I'm glad I did. They turned out wonderful and will be a great thing to have to remember what my big preggo body looked like.
Thanks for trusting me, and you did a great job! You're simply beautiful and you'll love looking back on your pregnant belly in years to come. Glad you like them!
Jen- You look great i can't believe you are almost done..I was just wondering about you. I sorta lost track on the board and left. I don't know if you remember me or not (lovelycin) anyways good luck and i wish you the best L&D ever!!
Cindy! I'm so happy to "see" you. Please e-mail me at jeniswan at juno dot com. I'd love an invite to your blog :)
Post a Comment