So beautiful! I was wondering if all went well and it looks like all is good. He is just beautiful and such pretty dark hair! Were your girlies dark haired at birth too? Congrats Keli!!
Thanks Vicki! Syd was the only one with dark hair. Kate was bald when she came out. As you might imagine, I was going a little crazy coming up with ways to photograph my OWN newborn! Thanks again! BTW, your hand-me-downs are life savers at the moment!!
Keli, What a HANDSOME little boy you have. Wow. I am in awe. I loved the first pic and also the yawning ones...he looks so cute in that stocking thing. How are things going so far?
4 comments:
So beautiful! I was wondering if all went well and it looks like all is good. He is just beautiful and such pretty dark hair! Were your girlies dark haired at birth too? Congrats Keli!!
Thanks Vicki! Syd was the only one with dark hair. Kate was bald when she came out. As you might imagine, I was going a little crazy coming up with ways to photograph my OWN newborn! Thanks again! BTW, your hand-me-downs are life savers at the moment!!
Keli,
What a HANDSOME little boy you have. Wow. I am in awe. I loved the first pic and also the yawning ones...he looks so cute in that stocking thing. How are things going so far?
Thanks, Tam! Things are going well. I'm a bit tired and he's a handful, but we are great! He's just so beautiful. I love him!
Post a Comment