1.21.2010

Phew!

These last few weeks have been absolutely insane! My whole family was in town, and to my mother, that meant FAMILY PICTURES! Which sounds easy enough, but I have six brothers and sisters, and most of them have at least two kids. So, my mom came to me and asked if I would take the family picture. So, we did. And it was fun! I'm posting some of these now, and some in a later post. But I wanted to get the large family picture up for my family. Enjoy!



And here are some of the grand-kiddos!!




More to come...

2 comments:

Toots said...

Keli! I am really wishing my family would get one of these professional shots too! We need one. I wish we would have done this over Christmas. It is WONDERFUL to see your whole family all together. Holy Moly, there are so many of you! Wow! What a beautiful setting with the snow around you and the tree. I love it! Your cute little family is so fun to see. How is Jack doing?

Keli said...

Thanks Tam! Jack is great. He's two months old and smiling and cooing. He's just such a cutie!