8.08.2010

Allen Family [Layton Utah Family Photographer]

So, it was a very interesting photo shoot this weekend. First off, on the way, we thought we were going to get rained out. In fact, we agreed that since it was pouring rain, we better not do the photo shoot. Another interesting tidbit, was that I was also getting interviewed for the local news. More on that to come. But the producer had left thinking we were rained out. Not even 10 minutes later, the rain cleared and it was blue skies again! Since the videographer was still there, he still got video of the photo shoot for the news story and asked me questions the producer wanted me to answer. So we did it anyway! It was a fun family, fun photo shoot and I think we got some pretty amazing pictures!!









2 comments:

Becky said...

Keli,
This is your old roommate Becky. I saw you and Jen on the news last night and had to look up your blog today. It was a lot of fun to look through and see the pictures of your cute kids and of Jen's family. I still talk to Linsey every once in awhile. One of these times when I am in SLC we will have to all go out to lunch. It was fun to see what you are doing.
Becky (Burgess) Thomas

Keli said...

Hey Becky! Great to hear from you! I would love to meet you for lunch sometime! (I'm sure Jen would love it too!) Just let us know when you're in town and we'll make it happen! Just email me at photobykeli@gmail.com. So awesome to hear from you!!