It's been a couple of years since I've been to the Ogden Valley. I really don't know why I don't go more often, especially in the fall. The ride up was truly gorgeous and when we arrived at our location I was floored at its beauty. Sarah really wanted to do her senior session at Camp Kiesel where she had worked this past summer. And since the experience meant a lot to her, she wanted to do part of it in her scouting uniform. I was happy to oblige. And I'm sure those shoes have quite the backstory...
Gorgeous!!! Absolutely love your work, Keli. We had a wonderful time with our photo shoot for Sarah. Thanks for helping her preserve memories of her years at Camp Kiesel.
2 comments:
Gorgeous!!! Absolutely love your work, Keli. We had a wonderful time with our photo shoot for Sarah. Thanks for helping her preserve memories of her years at Camp Kiesel.
Beautiful Keli! I love these!
Post a Comment