12.07.2010

All kinds of things... [Layton, Utah Family Photographer]

Oooh boy, it's been a while. Life is way too crazy! But just wanted to post some recent sessions...

So my baby boy J turned 1 year old and we had a cake smash! This one really came together the way I envisioned (which is always nice) so I had to share.

The cake before...(Cake courtesy of Cutsie Cakes in Layton, UT
www.cutesiecakes.com)








And after...



And a cute girl (my niece) in her baptism dress. The big event is next month.





And... four cute sisters...


2 comments:

Toots said...

Keli!!!! Did you make that cake for Jack? If so, you are amazing! It is so darling and very professional looking! I loved the background color on his pics and that cute, chubby set of cheeks he has. What a fun boy he is!
You are continuing to keep busy...good for you! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Your niece is darling. Is she Juli's daughter?

Keli said...

Tam-I'm responding!! Great to talk with you last week. I'm glad your pregnancy is going better and you're not so sick.

I didn't make the cake, I got it from a local cake shop. They are amazing!! Cutsiecakes.com

And yes, the cute girlie who recently got baptized is my niece Andi, Juli's daughter. It was a great event with lots of fun afterwards. There was a pinata and balloon animals and candy everywhere. What a party! I have so much to live up to now for Syd's 8th birthday party!

I hope you are well, Tam! Talk to you soon!!