
I've been dreaming about owning a Kelly Moore bag for several weeks now. I surf the website, view the videos and just drool. I think I'm gonna get one. And here's why...
It's not only a gorgeous bag, it's a functional camera bag as well! I can picture myself out on a shoot, changing lenses quickly on my hip (because I would wear it messenger style, of course) instead of having to take off the backpack and rifle through things to find what I want. It can hold a ton! I just can't wait to get one!
Oh, and I'll probably get the Classic in fuschia.

Or the B-hobo bag (pictured at top) in Red! Love!!
6 comments:
Love the Kelly Moore bags and the fuschia is my favorite of all the colors she offers.
I JUST hit the "buy now" on an Epiphane Lola - it fits a bit better in my budget right now.
I'm SO excited to get rid of the backpack, because it's almost impossible to carry it around during a session AND switch lenses. Going to wear my new Epiphane messenger style.
I'm thrilled that I'll be able to use it as a camera bag/purse - one less carry on at the airport. Plus, it will be awesome not to carry around a bag that says "camera bag - steal me!!"
I hear ya. That's exactly why I wanted something that I could not only use in the field, but that wore well and looked like a regular purse. I was so sick of making my clients wait for me to set my bag down to change lenses. So time consuming. Anyway, the Epiphane bags are beautiful too. I'm so excited you'll be getting one! When does yours come? Mine's shipping mid Jan. (I hope).
Hopefully mine will ship in the next couple of days. It was a tossup between a couple of different bags (I was actually almost leaning toward the red "Lola" and red is typically NOT my color), but I went with the turquoise because it was one of the bags they currently had in stock (and turquoise is more my color).
Which bag did you end up getting?
I went back and forth for days because I wanted something that was in stock too! But I ended up going with the B Hobo bag in Red. So I have to wait a little bit (and it's killing me) but it will be great when it comes! I can't wait!!
Cute! I've heard good things about that bag. :)
I just went and looked at Kelly Moore's site again, and realized I misrepresented them in my first comment. Her Hobo and Posey bags are actually really similar in price to the Epiphane bags. I just didn't want anyone to stumble across this post and comments and read inaccurate information. :)
You're so good. Thanks!
Post a Comment