12.14.2010

Temple Prints

Looking for a great last minute Christmas Gift? I've got it! LDS Temple prints! I've been working very hard on these and I think I came up with something you'll really enjoy. I have the Salt Lake Temple and the Bountiful Temple right now. Hoping to get more over the holidays...

So, I have two textured versions of each temple. They're completely customizable. They can say "________(last name) established (the year)" or they can just say the name of the temple. You can also just put on there "Families are Forever" Whatever you want! These are great wedding gifts or gifts for any occasion. I can even have them framed for you! Just call and we'll chat about your options.


Salt Lake Temple





Bountiful Temple




Special Introductory Offer:
(Prints come mounted on a 2mm Styrene board ready for framing)

8x10 Artistic Print: $20 (reg. $22)

11x14 Artistic Print (mounted): $45 (reg. $55)


So send me an email at photobykeli@gmail.com or call me at 801-663-6128 to order! You must order by December 17th to guarantee Christmas delivery!

No comments: