1.21.2011

2:52 - Pets

When we decided on "Pet" as our theme for this week, I was really excited! I had taken a really fun photo of a "pet" last weekend during a session. But as I started editing them, I realized it wasn't what I wanted. So, I began searching for ideas. I thought of stuffed animals or zhu zhu pets. We don't actually have pets (Miss K is allergic to everything) so this one ended up being a challenge for me.

But on Wednesday, an idea struck. Driving home from Syracuse to Layton, there are several farms. And on the way home, I saw a gentleman outside tending to his horse. I stopped the car, hopped out (the guy probably thought I was crazy) and asked him if I could take a few shots of his horse. He was a very nice and obliged. He even let my girls pet her.

Anyway, here are our takes on PET.

No comments: