I am so excited! A photographer friend Shallyse Gastelum of
Shadeleaf Studios and I are doing a 52 week photography project. The idea is to pick a theme for the week and get our creative juices flowing. We're supposed to think abstractly and come up with something we wouldn't normally do. Well, here goes! Our theme for our week: Breakfast!! I thought it was only fitting to start our year off how we would begin our day... with a little nourishment for body and mind.
So here goes...

I think it's so fun to see our different perspectives on the subject!
2 comments:
Love it! I can't wait to see what else we come up with this year. :)
Cool idea, Kel! I like it.
Thanks for calling me the other day. It was SO GREAT to hear from you and know that you were thinking of me. :)
Post a Comment